Thursday 2 March 2017

We did it!

(Grinch voice)

I'm now a qualified ski instructor! The hilarious thing is that now I am just as qualified as my ski instructor friends.. who are insanely good skiers.. and then there's me! Pizza children! PIZZA

Me and my ski boarders! (Left2rigtht: Ben, Sylvia, Tyler, Rob, ME)

Finished off our course with practise teach, more explanations and assessment/development on each other. Nice and relaxed, followed by beers in the pro-room awaiting our results! The whole gang pulled together to celebrate and we're all super happy with it.

A few celebratory drinks tonight, back to snowboard session tomorrow! Next stop level 2 snowboard! If all goes to plan I could come out with level 1/2 snowboard, CADS 1 AND ski 1. Uber qualified and I'm not even 20 yet and it's my first season!
(The badge on my baseball cap is for the qualification :D )
Until next time xxx

1 comment:

  1. (Grinch voice) Brillllliant!! ;D Super cool, congrats to you and everyone else! Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete