Tuesday 28 March 2017

Snowboard Instructor Level 2 Course

It was the first day out of 4 of my CASI level 2 course! We a lot of riding to prove ourselves to our course conductor and talked snowboard technique ready for our teaching section tomorrow. I have to say I feel well prepared. All our practise throughout the season has proved extremely valuable, everything we touched upon today was very familiar and I feel comfortable and confident moving forward. Bring on tomorrow! Just let my soak my aching body first!

The course will take up the rest of my week and I will be focused on snowboarding. However I was working on skis yesterday! A full day of snowbirds: 2-5 year olds. One child for a hour, every hour. That means 5 kids in total that are very dependent on you for instruction, physical support and motivation. Overall an energy draining day, but full of cute little kiddies who are delighted to ski and hilarious fun. They happily chit chat away and I love to get them doing silly drills including thier favourite animal noises.. ROAAARRR we're skiing lions!

In other news, look at all the cool pictures I have grabbed from my GoPro videos through the park! I've been hitting various jumps, rails and even a quarter pipe that was constructed for the final rail jam of the season. It was epic. Take a look!
Watching the Rockstar Rail Jam
My mate Estonian mate Egon competing.

Nose Grab!
Indie GrabM
Bonk
Bonk

Wipeout!
#justparkthings

No comments:

Post a Comment