Monday 15 May 2017

3 Day Weekend CatchUp

The time is flying by for my final weeks in Invermere, and after this long weekend it won't slow down as I have 10 straight days at Gerrys lined up! It has been a fairly uneventful week at work. However I have had some fun outings with my new my close friends!


Me and Dom hit the skate park most evenings after work! Super fun to try out skateboarding, I'm getting better! It doesn't hurt to have some awesome sunset on the mountains as well.


Wednesday wings night with the girls from work! $7 for 10 wings! Loved it.

I was photographed for an article advertising Gerrys! It made the paper! 

My waffle craftsmanship is improving.


Showery Sunday called for 5 pin bowling! It was such good fun, although skittles is odd coming from 10 pin bowling in the Uk.
Saturday however was gorgeous so we spent all day outside slack lining, football, frisbee and skating. It was a good day, I walked the length (15m) of the slackiline for the first time and had a cracking BBQ to welcome my new housemate to the Rack Shack. Good times.

In other news it was election week for the Columbia Valley this week and I advised Gerry Taft on his political campaign.. Let me explain: He comes in the shop asking after gelato for a photo shoot. So I say "You should definitely get the Tiger flavour to stay on brand!" His political party colour is orange. His photographer jumps at the idea and says great idea!
 Behold! My two scoops in the paper! ... #proud

See you soon! Xx

1 comment:

  1. You made it into the local paper in South Africa too! And all those years are KES went undocumented in their newsletter!!!X

    ReplyDelete